2. JORD Watches: These watches are made from wood from all over the world, have a sophisticated elegant design, and are simply beautiful watches. Your special someone would surely appreciate this unique gift. Women's Watches. Men's Watches. My watch.
3. Ugg Slippers: It's become a sort of tradition that each year my one special big ticket gift is ugg slippers. All of my boots and slippers are well loved, I wear them down all year.
4.Fossil Wallet: Pro Tip! If there are outlets around where you live, Fossil is one of the best places to hit up for holiday gifts. Fossil Outlets have everything marked down from 40-75% off. Plus, Fossil products are incredibly well made and durable.
5. Jewelry: Kate Spade Earrings, Tiffany's Necklace, David Yurman Ring, Alex and Ani Bracelet - Some of my personal favorites from gifts I've gotten myself and seen others buy.
6. FitBit: Fitbit has become the ultimate gift giving fad for everybody looking to get fit and stay healthy.
7.A Birchbox Subscription: If you haven't heard of birch box, it's a monthly subscription based box that you get in the mail full of beauty products and jewelry. Each month they'll be surprised with a box of gifts!
8. Adult Coloring Book: Funny, Creative You can be a grown up and still color, don't worry, I won't judge.
9. Framed Photos: Mothers especially love sentimental gifts from their loved ones. A framed photo or collage of photos from summers vacation is sure to put a smile on their face, if not some tears in their eyes.
10. Magazine Subscription: Like the Birchbox, this is a simple gift that keeps giving each month! And it's cheap too.
11. Polaroid Camera: Fujifilm, Lomo'Instant Automat Camera: My sister bought me a Fujifilm camera for my graduation present a while back and it was the best gift ever, this year I've upgraded and bought myself a lomography camera!
12. Gift Card: Some of the smartest gift cards I've seen were to tattoo parlors, spas, and salons-places where it is a treat to go to and pamper yourself.
13. Relaxation Bundles: Some fuzzy socks, a pretty mug, nail polish, a pack of fancy tea, bubble bath-the perfect gift bundle to give to someone who just needs a day to chill.
14. A new winter coat: Sometimes you just need something fresh and new to keep you warm in the winter season! Check out places like Macy's, Nordstrom Rack, and Abercrombie and Fitch for heavy duty, fashionable, and warm winter coats.
15. Smile Brilliant Teeth Whitening Kit: Trust me! They won't be offended by this gift, in fact they will be thrilled that they have finally found a teeth whitening system that actually works! Purchase a complete kit and you will be supplied with materials to make your own custom teeth impression trays and a large amount of whitening and sensitivity control gels. Get something that people want for the holidays.