So here's what you do:
1. Wear something comfortable. I could sleep in this shirt, it's that comfy.
2. Wear pants. I know I know, pants suck. You'd rather wear leggings or yoga pants. They're great and SO comfortable; however, then you literally look like you walked out of bed and out the door and that's not the look we're going for. We want fresh, put together, yet still lazy. Yah get me? K on to the next one.
3. Go for a clean natural look. Meaning: use a BB cream, a cream blush for a natural glow, a little light colored eye shadow along the bottom line of your eyelid, mascara, then add color to your lips with a natural pink lipstick. Nothing flashy, just a little life to your face.
4. DO YOUR HAIR. Anything, something! Ponytail, braid, half-up half-down, man bun. Throw it up, leave it down, just don't look like a homeless person.
5. Have an accent piece. Sunglasses, a pop of color on your nails, a statement necklace, a hat.. Just a lil somethin' to bring it all together.
Now go look good.